You may already have your adoption plan mapped out – or you could just be starting to think about adopting. We have included lots of information about the process right here on our website. After you’ve had a chance to look around, feel free to call us and schedule an adoption consultation with one of our licensed and experienced social workers.
The first step in any adoption process is the home study. The home study usually takes four weeks from start to finish. Should circumstances arise requiring it be expedited, we will do everything we can to accommodate your time constraints.
You can start your home study before you’ve even finalized your adoption plan or chosen an agency.
Every baby needs a lap.
– Henry Robin
Please call us at 407-422-9136 and we will happily provide:
- A complete overview of the adoption process, explaining the different options available to your family based on your specific situation.
- Guidance in helping you choose the right agency or attorney to complete your chosen adoption plan.
- Thorough explanation of the financial side of adoption so you are prepared for how much your adoption should cost and can avoid any unnecessary or inflated expenses. There are always unexpected expenses, but we can help you prepare for the unexpected as you put together a financial plan.
- Resources for adoption grants and tips for applying for adoption grants, as well as other resources for funding your adoption.
- Referrals to adoption agencies and private adoption attorneys
- Post placement reports and post adoption visits. Support for questions you may have that are unique to adoptive parenting as you chart this new phase of your life.
- We cover the entire State of Florida and do not charge for mileage or travel fees.